What Did You Buy Today?

LOL don't get me started on that $1,100 pile of useless Apple crap! It currently refuses to ring when anyone calls or texts. :bang head:

That’s a feature: check your do not disturb or “Focus” settings.

That’s a feature: check your do not disturb or “Focus” settings.
Been there done that, still broke. I'm a retired software dev managing director so I know tech, this thing is bolloxed.

A Facom DTS.4 (aka Whiteside Manufacturing HRS) rolling work seat…

IMG_6910.jpeg

…and a couple of Dualco grease guns:

IMG_6911.jpeg

IMG_6913.jpeg

All made in USA :encourage:

P.S. Does anyone know where to find a Dualco 5968A cartridge type utility grease gun? Any help is greatly appreciated!

A Facom DTS.4 (aka Whiteside Manufacturing HRS) rolling work seat…

View attachment 500532

You do know Facom is Froggy (french) I take it? The company was established in Paris during 1918.

More info HERE (<<< Link)

One of the old sayings about FACOM being an cronym for many things is "Frogs Always Cry Over Money"

You do know Facom is Froggy (french) I take it? The company was established in Paris during 1918.

More info HERE (<<< Link)

One of the old sayings about FACOM being an cronym for many things is "Frogs Always Cry Over Money"
Indeed, I used to live in France and even visited a couple of their sites there :grin:

They do have a lot of U.S. made stuff in their catalogue these days, thanks to the Stanley acquisition.

Indeed, I used to live in France and even visited a couple of their sites there :grin:

They do have a lot of U.S. made stuff in their catalogue these days, thanks to the Stanley acquisition.
You know, it's easier to say who hasn't been owned by Stanley Black and Decker than who has been! :big grin:

That chair looks comfy. Be nice if the casters locked though. :)

Something to help me remember why I'm standing in one place kinda looking around . . .

1000006814-jpg.500515
My train isn't hard to derail, its just a coal tender and a caboose.

So there I was, again, just minding my business when a South Bend 10L jumps onto my trailer along with a couple of boxes of extra parts. It's got a taper attachment (missing the clamp and rod), which is nice. I put power to it and all the speeds and feeds work. The leather belt is stretched, moldy and seriously in need of replacement, so I picked up a micro v-belt for it. It'll probably get an import AXA and a new crossfeed screw/nut, but other than that it just needs a bit more cleaning. Sorry for the terrible pic...my shop is crowded now!

IMG_6433.JPG

Paid $30 for this. It needs work, missing the transformer for the flur light, missing the fittings for the air inlet (to seal up the port), needs new protective screens and maybe a new main plexi. Missing the grate .
I might get a triggerless gun and a foot pedal, since I think it might be advantageous to mount the gun to the cab and just use a pedal and hands to manipulate the parts.
This is something I have wanted, I really wanted a big cab, but no space for it. Not sure where it will go when not in use.. Possibly to the ceiling in the garage.

blast_cabinet.jpg

Back