What Did You Buy Today?

First time buying something from AliExpress... will see how it goes. Only one to test... if it works well, I will get a second one. Using this one on the Wells-Index milling machine.

Sprayer/mist system

View attachment 480170

And also ordered a couple of these helpers (from another website), that @RaisedByWolves recommended.

Hobby Hand Kit

View attachment 480171
very confusing the breakdown of the sprayer/mister. it's both mist sprayer and an FRL it looks like. and very hard to decipher what's in each.
I don't like the combined items. Wish they would do one type of item per with the options, not different types. I have ordered from ALI with good results. Just a little annoying. The same is happening at amazon and ebay.

very confusing the breakdown of the sprayer/mister. it's both mist sprayer and an FRL it looks like. and very hard to decipher what's in each.
I don't like the combined items. Wish they would do one type of item per with the options, not different types. I have ordered from ALI with good results. Just a little annoying. The same is happening at amazon and ebay.
Yeah... I will share photos and a video (if I can get it working) when it arrives.

I do not have any coolant. Need to read up on what you guys are using for your mist coolant setups... Kool Mist 77??

HorribleFreight.png

I bought one of these. Despite not wanting to spend anything right now. The one I had on semi-permanent loan was recalled back to work today, so on the way back I stopped at HF. They had just emailed me a 25% off no exclusions coupon. Knocking $100 off made it pretty hard to pass up. Same size and weight rating as the one I had been borrowing. Not quite as heavily built, but it should do just fine.

I'm looking to try this one.
How do they ship this to you ? I have bottles of everything here but I thought the only way to ship to Hawaii was ground shipping .

It was in a bag, in a box. I must have gotten it from a vendor, it's not on my Ebay, or Amazon account.

View attachment 480206

I bought one of these. Despite not wanting to spend anything right now. The one I had on semi-permanent loan was recalled back to work today, so on the way back I stopped at HF. They had just emailed me a 25% off no exclusions coupon. Knocking $100 off made it pretty hard to pass up. Same size and weight rating as the one I had been borrowing. Not quite as heavily built, but it should do just fine.
Will that be for sale once you finish the crane? ;)

Will that be for sale once you finish the crane? ;)
NO! LOL. This shop is like a black hole for tools. Once they get sucked in, they never leave! :)

Anyway, it's really 5 shops, 1 crane. That math doesn't add up... ;)

Back