What Did You Buy Today?

got this today from ebay. new old stock, still has cosmoline on it. carbide tip. MT6. that's an MT4 next to it.

View attachment 505478View attachment 505479

Awww, that 6" Mitutoyo Very -near is soo cute :laughing:

Seriously though, looks like you managed a great score. Hope you paid a "bargain price" for it?

Being of polish origin, who is the manufacturer?

Awww, that 6" Mitutoyo Very -near is soo cute :laughing:
I'd kill for Mitutoyo 100 mm dial calipers but they don't make them and Starrett who do, don't sell them in the UK.

My 150 mm Mitutoyo calipers (dial and digital) are nice but I'd like something a bit more pocketable.

I've got a set of little cheap Japanese 75 mm vernier calipers that sit in a chest pocket in my apron but they're only a bit more reliable than a rule. ;)

iGaging DRO to replace the atrocious factory quill DRO in my PM-30 mill. Arrived from Grizzly next day; $65 shipped with tax. Has nice big display that can be mounted on the included swinging arm or other included bracketry. They even included 4 batteries, which I originally thought was really neat. In retrospect, I hope that's not an 'ominous foreshadowing' of battery gluttony ahead. Oh well, can not be worse than what I already have!

View attachment 505244
I did the same thing on my PM mill. I opted for the 115V adaptor plug, so no batteries.

yyyyyyyyyy.jpg

I'd kill for Mitutoyo 100 mm dial calipers but they don't make them and Starrett who do, don't sell them in the UK.

My 150 mm Mitutoyo calipers (dial and digital) are nice but I'd like something a bit more pocketable.

I've got a set of little cheap Japanese 75 mm vernier calipers that sit in a chest pocket in my apron but they're only a bit more reliable than a rule. ;)
Dasqua may make what you are looking for, they are Italian.

Back