What Did You Buy Today?

I believe YouTube Mr. Pete posted a visit to it.
I started watching but it was an embarrassing company shill, Not one of his better videos. I would have liked a less promotional and more in depth view. So I tuned out quickly.

I started watching but it was an embarrassing company shill, Not one of his better videos. I would have liked a less promotional and more in depth view. So I tuned out quickly.

Abom79 did a visit to Starret if I remember rightly?

Sorry, didn't watch it hence the "I believe." I do know it happened after Starrett was bought out and Lyle had no good words for Starrett.

Sorry, didn't watch it hence the "I believe." I do know it happened after Starrett was bought out and Lyle had no good words for Starrett.
I think he was just upset about it. I know I was.
I think we all were.
There's a problem when you make stuff so good that it rarely needs to be replaced. Henry Ford made sure that no piece of the model t was over built. He wanted failure, so that he wasn't wasting money, but it also means it needs to be replaced.

Yeah, I kinda agree and stopped watching myself but eh...MrPete has done the hard yards and Mitutoyo, like any sensible commercial entity, will look for any chance to promote their company. ;)

Last edited:
Back