What Did You Buy Today?

A few items that made it home . We had to quit here as we were both worn out . :grin: The large Kennedy sets did not come home , but they will soon . This may be 10% of what we have to move .

Attachments

• IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    474.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0962.JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    386.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    504.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0957.JPG
    IMG_0957.JPG
    282.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    415.9 KB · Views: 41
it doesn't look like much honestly.
Jeff , he has an entire woodshop down the basement along with his machinist/mechanic stuff . It will come home , good yard sale stuff . :encourage:

I got this crummy microscope which I intend to use to view and photograph the structure of the metal pieces I'm failing to heat treat.
Particularly, I'm playing with some jigsaw blades which are not behaving as expected (I've had no problem with other unknown steels before).

Attachments

• microscope.jpg
    microscope.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12
you are a hoarder... it doesn't change that, even if someone is above you on the chain. Did you bow to the King's widow? Or was she bowing to you when you took 1/8 of the stuff from her?:)
Without a doubt. Anyone that has to own fork lifts tractors pallet jacks and a trailer of that size just to transport machinery to different storage locations and has their own eBay account is definitely a hoarder

Whenever the wife accuses me of hoarding I just let her read a few of your posts. The conversation ends quickly. I’m not even close. As a matter of fact I’m not even in the same league

Without a doubt. Anyone that has to own fork lifts tractors pallet jacks and a trailer of that size just to transport machinery to different storage locations and has their own eBay account is definitely a hoarder

Whenever the wife accuses me of hoarding I just let her read a few of your posts. The conversation ends quickly. I’m not even close. As a matter of fact I’m not even in the same league
It's hard to see but on the left hand side in the box is a brown material like preserving cloth wrapping up about 6 extra spindels. I called Dumore to get a manual for it but I can't get a person on the phone. I have to fill out a form and they hopefully get back to me. It's seen very little use.

Back