What Did You Buy Today?

street cred

That, good sir, is a term I have not heard in over 25 years!

Anyhoozle, decided to drop on a TDI with a 14T, 15T & 16T gear. I only needed the 14T since already have the 15T & 16T TDI's, but it was cheaper to buy this set, than just a 14T. Odd how that works out, however just means I have them when I need them and I can sell the 15T & 16T gears on from this "set".

TDI.jpg

I also dropped on a book. Should give me something to peruse when I have nothing else to do or need to reference an insert or two.

61hTjQemNcL._SL1294_.jpg

Last edited:
1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" R8 toolholders, probably require new setscrews
a GTN cut-off tool (I've always used HSS, thought I'd try this one)
and two small Starrett tap wrenches, pricier than import but something I don't want to compromise on. Have several T handles but none of this type.
View attachment 480352
You are going to love the 91’s!!

Those tail stock offsets work very well as long as care is taken during set up.

Thats the reason I purchased it. I can at least turn tapers until I find time to build the taper turning attachment that mounts to the bedway.

Never used a taper attachment. I bet that would be pretty handy for some jobs.
Let us in on your first project
Will do.

I also got a micrometer head... I want to make a carriage stop for the lathe (not sure for which one, but I will decide later). So got this from eBay. Only 15.00 with the shipping and tax.

Micrometer head .jpg

I cannot be left unattended... I was talking about the MLA-5 on another thread... decided to order a few things from them... Will adapt the MLA-5 to the Logan...

Order Summary
mail
MILLING ATTACHMENT (MLA-5)
SKU: MLA-5
Qty: 1
mail
FIXTURE SINE PLATE (MLA-12)
SKU: MLA-12
Qty: 1
mail
MILLING BASE (S-4382A)
SKU: S-4382A