What Did You Buy Today?

I bought some pallet racking.
3 uprights and 10 cross beams.
Enough to make 5 shelves 16'xL x 8'xH x 2' deep.
I will put them in the other stall of my garage, take the wooden ones apart and reuse the plywood decking on the new ones. I'll have the same amount of shelving for all my extraneous junk but more wall space in my shop area - which is what I really need - and a little more floor space.

Attachments

• 1162024151415.jpg
    1162024151415.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 112202485931.jpg
    112202485931.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 17
Found this live center tailstock offset on the bay this week. Manufactured by Bowers in the UK, this one is branded as Royal. Movement is tight but smooth. For its age it appears to have seen little if any use. Drizzled a little lightweight oil down the ways to purge some (if any) build up in it. I have a "less invested" version (made in India I think) that works well, but this unit addresses all of the shortcomings of the other. Precision, rigidity, appearance to name a few.
IMG_1049.jpgIMG_1053.jpgIMG_1052.jpg

Picked up a metric mic, three custom anvil mics, and hopefully within the hour a blade mic, and by next week a very important piece of literature as well!

And the blade mic is confirmed, as well as I just picked up a Quick Spot center punch as well in the last half hour

Back