What Did You Buy Today?

Not that I can get anything from you if I were interested (I am tooooo far away), but what is it all?

Each small box contains an assortment of items related to each other. For example one will have metric bolts from 4 to 8 mm in different lengths. The next might have up to 12 mm and so on. Another box may have metric nuts in different sizes then a box of washers in different sizes. There is also the same type of assortments of standard dimension nuts, bolts and washers.

Several boxes have auto small lights bulbs. For many that would be worthless, for me I have 9 classic autos that use them.

This is a small example of what is in them.

Ordered another NOGA Big Boy from All Industrial, already a great price, but (I thought) I had a 15% "Come-Back" coupon to make it even better; unfortunately, I thought today was the 15th, which was the last day for 15%, but a call to Sales got me a 10% code, so just under $150 with tax (free shipping over $75):
NOGA Big Boy w Base.png

I had a brain fart, and decided to see what it would be without the mag base (I plan on putting it on a clamp anyway) – cheaper to buy with the base:
NOGA Big Boy wo Base.png

And out of stock, anyway. NOGA also makes a 4" Kant-Twist™ style clamp, but it was out of stock, too:
NOGA 4in M10 Clamp.png

Somewhat pricey, but a 4" kit from Doug Gray costs $65 with shipping, but MSC has one they say is "Kant-Twist" (but is a Mag-Mate in the description) for $30 on eBay with free shipping, so I'll probably give that a shot.

Damn Chazz , I've got so many clamps down here I trip over them ! :grin:

Back