Weird question, need help

One thing I have not seen is perhaps you can find lights that will not dim when the voltage drops a little from the heaters. As I understand LED bults have some sort of internal power supply that converts the 120VAC to several volts DC, so depending on the quality of the converter circuit it may not care about the input voltage.

is that a wolverine (looks a little light in color) or a badger... If a wolverine, the bear doesn't have a chance. Those bastards are killers. or maybe I have the color backwards. Saw a wolverine up in Alaska at some guys tourist trap. He was brought up from a pup, so tame by comparison. Says he lets him go every winter and he comes back in the spring.
Yes it is. They have another brown bear and a polar bear in the display.

Transformers as a pair...

This will be more expensive than doing it right, but some searching may find the parts used.

You are severely limited by the cord as it is limited in both current and voltage breakdown.

What is commonly done is to use a PAIR of transformers, one steps the voltage UP to 600 volts at the source.

A second one steps DOWN to the 120.

The higher voltage requires less AMPS to transfer the same POWER.

but your extension cord could not handle that.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Gard made a good point- LED lights with internal voltage regulators would be resistant to dimming when the supply voltage sags.
You'd still be losing a lot of power in the cord from the heaters tho.
Running a 220 volt line would help a lot.

Back