Precision Level Build

Bit more cad work.
0d415bed733a490b83faf2a7bc8a3d06.jpg

Cutting oil is my blood.

I received the vile. I also got the end plugs roughed out. I cannot finish the plugs until I make the vile tube and cover. I will be sourcing that material tomorrow on my day off.
4debdd70d3a8c3a572f46b1710cb2bd7.jpg

Cutting oil is my blood.

I didn’t no weather either but new 1 of u wood.

Now you all know why I am a machinist, and not an English teacher. We all cannot be English Teachers

Cutting oil is my blood.

Giving you a hard time. IR Engineer, no can spel or spek too well. I did marry an English major though. For the most part, she's kept me out of deep trouble.

Giving you a hard time. IR Engineer, no can spel or spek too well. I did marry an English major though. For the most part, she's kept me out of deep trouble.

I am used to being corrected for my lack of proper spelling and grammar. I am severely dyslexic. Reading comprehension and the ability to spell has always been hard. Never got better than a C in those areas in school. That was with lots of tutoring.

Always did well in individual arts thank goodness.

Cutting oil is my blood.

The HM Spell Check doesn't help matters. Countless times each day, it won't flag misspell. The letters are worn off most of my keys, my fingers are too fat, and my eyesight is fading fast. On long posts, I type them out in MS Word and paste them. Of course, all of the aids won't help for the wrong word spelled correctly.

Back