My new mill drill

Moper361 -

Caution! You want sodium carbonate (aka washing soda), not sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda).

Hey moper361 got a lot of things going you know make the wife happy and all that. Painting the house kissing everybody's ass so I can do what I really want to do. So I did 4 hours each side and it most the rust off but there was still paint in the t slots and the table ends. So I cleaned with scotch bright and there going in the bucket for one more session. Photos will follow when I'm done

After soaking still need to hit that high spots. I like this method it's clean and less of a mess. Cheers

Attachments

• 20190601_173857.jpg
    20190601_173857.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190601_173937.jpg
    20190601_173937.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 55
After soaking still need to hit that high spots. I like this method it's clean and less of a mess. Cheers
Nice job on getting the rust off. Hit it with some Scotchbrite and see if it meets your expectations. If not, contact me and we will see about taking it to the next level... Make sure to get some oil on it right away or it will flash rust.

Im impressed looks good i will definatly be putting that method in the holding tank .When i was you g i used to restore a few vintage tractors but this mothod was not in the equation though i wish it had of been .We use to use molasases and water method which did work but slow and now were this effective .
Nice job on getting the rust off. Hit it with some Scotchbrite and see if it meets your expectations. If not, contact me and we will see about taking it to the next level... Make sure to get some oil on it right away or it will flash rust.
Im impressed looks good i will definatly be putting that method in the holding tank thank you .When i was youug i used to restore a few vintage tractors but this mothod was not in the equation though i wish it had of been .We use to use molasases and water method which did work but slow and now were this effective .

Does anybody know the thread size for the flat small lube fitting on the front and back of the rf-30 table. The front one is ok but the back is buggered up and I can see threads in there. Do they sell those little lube fittings?

Back