Md to Toronto to Calgary to Md .

Hey Dave ! Just got back from John's and Kris's home . He said he's coming your way soon ! I let him know he holds the record for people Ive met on our website . Over 3500 miles . Eh' , how far away are you ? :grin: He's going to stop by my son's place tomorrow also .
Please pass along my greetings and tell him that I owe him a phone call
emoji3513.png

Thanks for dropping by! it was a very nice time and my wife got to meet mmcmdl's wife also. It will be great to drop by tomorrow. the coast is clear until 16:00.

Hey Dave ! Just got back from John's and Kris's home . He said he's coming your way soon ! I let him know he holds the record for people Ive met on our website . Over 3500 miles . Eh' , how far away are you ? :grin: He's going to stop by my son's place tomorrow also .

I’m about 700 miles west on Vancouver Island. A solid days travel.

We’re the Dave’s you know you know

Out to Calgary's airport in an hour to pick up the daughter . She's flying in from Md. and will be making the trip back home in the truck . Lake Louise is on the ticket for tomorrow . :encourage:

Edit ......my son found my 2 days worth of missing pictures I thought I lost .

Met up with John ( dabbler ) again yesterday . He made the long 5 mile trek over to my sons and DIL's place . Hard to believe only 5 miles separate the two . Have to say John is a great knowledgable guy along with his wife Kris . Having been in Calgary and Toronto most of their lives we had much to talk about .

We left about 1 to go up to the lakes . Beautiful is all I can say , but COLD ! Froze our butts off again at 6100 ft up with a drizzle . Came down and it was 43 degrees F and hands were numb again ! :grin: So far , 16 days in Canada and tomorrow we'll be high tailing back into the states for the journey home . Montana for 1 night , Jackson Hole for 2 nights and Cheyanne for 2 nights . Winging it after that but thinking heading down to Denver and picking up 70 across to 64 and coming up thru Kentucky , Tennessee and WV back into Md . Looking at home on the 4rth of Sept . :encourage:

I was concerned about bears , mountain lions , moose etc . Seems this is the most terrifying beast in this neck of the woods . :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    492.6 KB · Views: 25
Back