Md to Toronto to Calgary to Md .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Over 2400 miles driven so far and we ended up in Moose Jaw today . On to Calgary tomorrow . The trip across Canada was very interesting . Mountains , lakes , prairies and everything in between . Heard we have a prime location for a meteor shower tonight also . I brought some tools across for Dabbler . :grin:

Edited this title for clarification .

You are part of the Eh team now!
We pulled out of Toronto 2 hrs. before my son . I loaded Wawa into the GPS and we took off . 2 1/2 hrs later we found it was taking us down across the border . Had to turn around , go back to Toronto and pick up 400 to go up north around the lakes . Cost me a full tank of gas and 5 hrs . :burned up::cussing:If I had to cross the border twice going that route it woulda taken days emptying the truck and trailer . :grin:

I drove to Alaska on the Alaska highway a few years ago and saw my first roundabout in Whitehorse. For navigation, I used a Rand-Mcnally
road map guide. It was a great trip. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I did. The George Black ferry took me across the Yukon river
on my way home, very interesting to watch the operator navigate the river!

We pulled out of Toronto 2 hrs. before my son . I loaded Wawa into the GPS and we took off . 2 1/2 hrs later we found it was taking us down across the border . Had to turn around , go back to Toronto and pick up 400 to go up north around the lakes . Cost me a full tank of gas and 5 hrs . :burned up::cussing:If I had to cross the border twice going that route it woulda taken days emptying the truck and trailer .
Well, that sucks. Should have jumped on the Chi-Chimaun. Would have brought you out at Little Current and Espanola. Halfway to Sault St Marie.
Safe Travels

On to Calgary today ! Its only 6.24 here but 8.24 back home . My phone is ringing already and woke everyone up . :grin: We have 7 1/2 hours of driving and will get to see the house later on today . Settlement is tomorrow I believe . All in , it'll be about 2800 miles out from Md to Toronto to Calgary . Nice road trip other than the GPS FU . :) I'll get ahold of Dabbler once in Calgary and meet up with him so it'll be interesting absorbing his knowledge of the area . :encourage:

We've been through Moose Jaw several times on the way to Alaska. The second time I left a water hose hanging on a fence at the local RV park. When we went back 6 years later it was gone. Hope whoever ended up with it tossed it in the trash. Every time I hooked it up it sprung another leak.

Back