Md to Toronto to Calgary to Md .

10, 870 ft up , over 2 miles in the Snowy Range ! o_O We are in Cheyanne now with family for 2 nights so no long range driving . :encourage:

Attachments

• IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 13
So . A family member may be looking to buy a large lathe in the future out in Wyoming up in the Torrington area . I let him know about our website so we may be welcoming another member soon . :cool: Welcome in advance Mike .

Pulling out of Cheyanne in 2 hours for home . Haven't a clue of which route we'll be taking but will be avoiding big cities . Want to come up from Kentucky Tennesee and WV into MD on the Blue Ridge Parkway and 81 . The adventure begins again , :grin: 5500 miles so far .

Cameron Missouri to Columbus Ohio today on the back trails . Trying to get home by avoiding he big cities , not much in between Mo. and Md . :) Hope to check out some small towns out in WV for future consideration for some land .

Columbus Ohio to home tomorrow . 70 to 68 thru Morgantown and 70 to home . I miss the dogs .

6855.3 total miles . Everyone got home safe and sound and the trip was successful . Back to the same old grind ( NPI ) , yard work , housework , tools , camp fires etc . :grin:

Great news - all safe and sound! I hope the long trip was worth it! Next year let me know the kind of things you both like to see - hiking, museums, etc, and we'll get you hooked up or I'll take you, depending on circumstance.

Md to Toronto
Toronto to Wawa . 6 hr detour
Wawa to Kenora
Kenora to Moose Jaw
Moose Jaw to Calgary ( one night at airport )
settlement , stayed 12 days
Visited Banff , Yoho , Iceroads and Jasper .
spent one night in Jasper on Pyramid Lake
Leaving Calgary .................
Helena Montana
Jackson Hole Wyo
Snowy Range Wyo
Cheyanne Wyo
Cameron Mo
Columbus Ohio
Home

Back