Md to Toronto to Calgary to Md .

Over 2400 miles driven so far and we ended up in Moose Jaw today . On to Calgary tomorrow . The trip across Canada was very interesting . Mountains , lakes , prairies and everything in between . Heard we have a prime location for a meteor shower tonight also . I brought some tools across for Dabbler . :grin:
Reminds me of "The Guess Who"
Running back to Saskatoon...

I was trying to calculate gas mileage for the trip but it lasted only 3 hours . The exchange rate and liters threw me a curve . Hit 2900 miles yesterday just cruising around and dropping off the U-Haul trailer . So I"m 10 minutes away from @Dabbler and we'll meet up one day this week .

Banff and Jasper NP this week . When we pull out , going to Great Falls Montana for the night by way of rt. 22 . Onto Jackson Hole for 2 nights on the main block , then onto Snowy Range for a night and then into Cheyanne for a couple nights with the family . That"s the plan but you know how plans go . Getting back to Md. is anybody's guess at this point . :grin: Anyone with a better route or info let me know .

The way we always go is via Estevan Saskatchewan, Portal then Minot. Good roads but more expensive gas. Somewhat faster than going Coutts/Great Falls...

The way we always go is via Estevan Saskatchewan, Portal then Minot.
We were told 22 would be the scenic route , Im not sure if that's true or not , but we'll talk about it .

+1 to Dabbler's route Dave.

Over 2400 miles driven so far and we ended up in Moose Jaw today . On to Calgary tomorrow . The trip across Canada was very interesting . Mountains , lakes , prairies and everything in between . Heard we have a prime location for a meteor shower tonight also . I brought some tools across for Dabbler . :grin:
Any Northern lights at your latitude?

Back