Md to Toronto to Calgary to Md .

Packin the pick'em up truck for another 11 days on the road for home . :encourage: I'm ready for some of this excessive heat I keep hearing about ! Glacier up on the Ice Road to Jasper NP . You could see the smoke from all the wildfires .

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 10
I have some of that excess heat, but Greece would be a long drive and swim for you! Today was cooler at 95F. Good luck on your drive home!

... Lat night it got down to 6 degrees C in Calgary (that's 43 degrees F for the rest of you). Next week it will get to 29C in the day and 17C at night (again 84F and 62F). Our weather does bounce around a bit...

Spent Friday night in Helena Montana and now in Jackson Hole Wyo . Staying at the base of Snow King Ski resort . Nice drive down thru Yellowstone and Teton Park . We're retracing our trip from 96 although in reverse . Offered $850,000 for the " milion dollar cowboy bar " but they turned me down . o_O

Jackson Hole Resort . I've skied the east coast from WV to Vermont . This is some real **** ! o_O

They used to do motorcycle hill climbing at Snow King. Not sure if they still do. Had friends that would compete.

You drove past the Gros Vente. I have family there and spent a bunch of time there.

They used to do motorcycle hill climbing at Snow King
That's quite a fall line , 1500 ft vertical . :encourage: We were aiming for Kalispell but got sidetracked coming down from Calgary and went straight thru to Helena . Nice scenery !

You drove past the Gros Vente. I have family there and spent a bunch of time there.
Oh , yes we did ! More than once . We left Jackson to go up to Jackson Lake and Jenny Lake today . Made a wrong turn and ended up going east on 26 towards Dubois . After 2 hours we flipped around and ate at the lodge on Jackson Lake and went down to Jenny Lake . The GPS and road signs aren't the best and finally we used the paper map . :grin:

Heading to Snowy Range in a while . Short trip today , 369 miles . 191 to 90 thru Pinedale . We drove this back in 96 and this was one of the roads I remember very well following the river . I heard Hollywood money was buying up all the land back then so there should be some great sites .

Back