What Did You Buy Today?

Wednesday flea mkt finds. Starrett 91a & Butterfield 9 tap handles, 2 Nickols files, and a 1/4-5/16" fly cutter. He had a small machinist jack, I forgot to throw it on the pile. Dang it. Gave $20.

Attachments

• tap handles.jpg
    tap handles.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 15
So a weird thing, the heat gun I picked up has a case that says Wagner, the paperwork (warrantee ) says Wagner, the instruction book says Milwaukee [sup]TM[/sup] and it's made by MHT Products (high end heat guns)... How can they step on Milwaukee tools registered trademark?

So a weird thing, the heat gun I picked up has a case that says Wagner, the paperwork (warrantee ) says Wagner, the instruction book says Milwaukee [sup]TM[/sup] and it's made by MHT Products (high end heat guns)... How can they step on Milwaukee tools registered trademark?
Milwaukee Tools was sold in 2005 to the TTI Group (Hong Kong). Not sure if MHT and Wagner belong to them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_Electric_Tool To their credit, TTI invested in building new facilities in Wisconsin.

We have several eye wash stations at work that have been removed because they aren’t “primary”. I had to replace them with ones capable of 15 minutes I think.

Anyway, I should bring one home and mount it just in case.

There are many things that can happen besides accidents that safety glasses will cover.

John

Hmmm.... if only there were safety glasses...
For small tasks, I'm usually too lazy to wear them as it takes more time to put them on than to carry out the task itself. Stupid, I know.

I can't believe anyone on this forum doesn't wear safety glasses.
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

For small tasks, I'm usually too lazy to wear them as it takes more time to put them on than to carry out the task itself. Stupid, I know.

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
Sorry, I'm casting mate. I always have my safety glasses on, no exceptions.

You only get two eyes.

Back