What Did You Buy Today?

Hot? Well, yes: welcome back!
We left 104 degrees and smoky with the wildfires up in Calgary . It felt better than this 95 and humid . Not to mention the window motor that I came home to flew the coop when I was gone . Gotta love doing mechanics work on the asphalt driveway at these temps . :grin:

We left 104 degrees and smoky with the wildfires up in Calgary . It felt better than this 95 and humid . Not to mention the window motor that I came home to flew the coop when I was gone . Gotta love doing mechanics work on the asphalt driveway at these temps . :grin:

Gee, if you only had a garage . . .

Just dropped on:

1.370" 26TPI BSCy Tap (have a double end L/H & R/H 24tpi, needed a 26tpi, old bicycle stuff, other hobby, chasing/cleaning threads etc etc etc)

Length of 3/4" x 3/4" square brass bar stock to make a feed screw nut from before dropping on some bronze.

Replacement M5x35mm for my milling slide Vice. Head on the original bolt wallowed out when I tightened it up the last time I used it.

Inspired by BGHansen and his punch adventures I got this as part of one of my recent auction lots. Used it already to punch holes for riveting a fan duct togetherView attachment 498605View attachment 498606
Was just using mine less than an hour ago. I don't drag it out often, but it sure is nice to use when I do have a use for it. (Made a squirrel-proofing cone to protect our small mulberry, the leaves of which are apparently delicious...)

GsT

Was just using mine less than an hour ago. I don't drag it out often, but it sure is nice to use when I do have a use for it. (Made a squirrel-proofing cone to protect our small mulberry, the leaves of which are apparently delicious...)

GsT
A .22 short will accomplish the same goal and score you a pot of squirrel stew which is also delicious.

Back