What Did You Buy Today?

Well I almost bought this yesterday: https://www.ebay.com/itm/166870451609

I was johnny on the spot (10 mins after it was listed). Crazy cheap price (clearly). Hour later I get the automated "order cancelled" notification from eBay. No direct communication from the seller so I messaged them. They said "it got damaged as we were packing it into the box" :D I'd have preferred something more along the line of what I expect is the truth, "we mispriced it".

more likely they had already sold it and forgot to delete it. they have 100% feedback with 8,650 sales. either way they should have told you the truth. no way that hunk of steel got damaged while being packed.

Well I almost bought this yesterday: https://www.ebay.com/itm/166870451609

I was johnny on the spot (10 mins after it was listed). Crazy cheap price (clearly). Hour later I get the automated "order cancelled" notification from eBay. No direct communication from the seller so I messaged them. They said "it got damaged as we were packing it into the box" :D I'd have preferred something more along the line of what I expect is the truth, "we mispriced it".
What were they doing? packing it with a torch?

Pain and suffering. A lot of pain and suffering...
PainAndSuffering.jpg

The home gym has saved enough to justify this set. Might have to eventually add to the heavy end, but this will be a good start. Still better than not having any right now...

Used to lift back when, but now I get enough exercise working around the shop, or property. My favorite lifting is beer bottle, shot glass, and coffee cup in no particular order. Mike

The home gym has saved enough to justify this set. Might have to eventually add to the heavy end, but this will be a good start. Still better than not having any right now...

Read good reviews on this style drill bit grinder so thought I'd try one. Blew me away. Sharpened 3 different sized bits perfectly first try.
Have a Drill Doctor that acts more as a mortician.
IMG_2024-07-17_16-44-42.jpeg

Greg

Back