Emco Super 11

oh and the damage to the cabinet is from some joker trying to pry the doors open.. they are locked..

Congrats on your lathe!

I think the PO is blowing smoke up your behind. That damage is not from someone trying to open a door. It looks like they put a fork lift or pallet jack under the headstock end and maybe dropped it.

Congrats on your lathe!

I think the PO is blowing smoke up your behind. That damage is not from someone trying to open a door. It looks like they put a fork lift or pallet jack under the headstock end and maybe dropped it.
yeah.. that is what i am thinking in the beginning. cuz my first question was.. did you drop it..

Congrats on your lathe!

and thanks on the congrats.. mucho apprecio.. i am going to take it off the cabinet for now and put it on top of the tool box i have

Oh and @mikey as for the change gears.. i do hope that they are in the big side cab space.. but as for needing them at the moment.. no.. cuz it already will the threads i need

Congrats on EMCO, I would try and save the cabinet. Later you can put a factory back splash on it, keeps the mess contained and makes clean up easier , plus the factory cabinet is set up for coolant, if you ever want it. Also if you would, take some more pics.

Also looking at the old pics, it appears that those cabinet doors have some none factory locks installed, because the cabinet in stock form just uses a church key.

had an accident with it trying to get it out of the trailer.. the pallet jack would not lower the pallet with the grip handle, got a way and crashed at the bottom of the ramp, broke the strap.. and fell forward into the jack and bent the lead and drive screw

Back