What Did You Buy Today?

Noticed the price has gone up to $200 since I ordered mine. Still a long way from $2200. Mike

Order placed
March 9, 2024
Total
$166.51
Ship to
Michael Gaffney

Order # 112-1902681-1655438
View order details
Printable Order Summary

Delivered March 15
VEVOR Magnetic Lifter, 1320 lbs/600kg Pulling Capacity, 2.5 Safety Factor, Neodymium & Steel, Lifting Magnet with Release, Permanent Lift Magnets, Heavy Duty Magnet for Hoist, Shop Crane, Block, Board

Noticed the price has gone up to $200 since I ordered mine. Still a long way from $2200. Mike

Order placed
March 9, 2024
Total
$166.51
Ship to
Michael Gaffney

Order # 112-1902681-1655438
View order details
Printable Order Summary

Delivered March 15
VEVOR Magnetic Lifter, 1320 lbs/600kg Pulling Capacity, 2.5 Safety Factor, Neodymium & Steel, Lifting Magnet with Release, Permanent Lift Magnets, Heavy Duty Magnet for Hoist, Shop Crane, Block, Board
Small world. Same last name and my son is Michael. :beer:

True that. I recall my aunt saying we had relatives in Cali. Who knows, our clan where for the most part from southern Wisconsin. Got to meet a few relatives when I was in Ireland 20 some years ago. Cheers, Mike

Small world.

Got to meet a few relatives when I was in Ireland 20 some years ago.
LOL , Ireland . :drink::beer::beer bottles::beer mugs::drool::drool: My son got his Masters from U of Limerick . Spent a few months there and remember the flights , that's about all . :grin:

This is what happens when you leave your bullet vises too close together...

20240320_150921.jpg

The delivery truck dropped off a package containing a baby bullet with the matching base...

20240320_162553.jpg

Aside from some scratches and chips in the paint, it doesn't look like it has ever been used. There are no dents in the jaws or the 'anvil'... I'm pleased with it.

-Bear

True that. I recall my aunt saying we had relatives in Cali. Who knows, our clan where for the most part from southern Wisconsin. Got to meet a few relatives when I was in Ireland 20 some years ago. Cheers, Mike
Cali became home in the mid-70s when Dad was stationed at Norton AFB. My grandparents on both sides moved from Pennysilvia (mom's side) and Montana (dad's side) to @pontiac428 neck of the woods (Bremerton) during wartime for work in the shipyard.

Back