Somewhat OT: Amazon (and Other) Deliveries (again/still)

The sign needs to be right over the box. A simpler sign, maybe, would help.

PLEASE PLACE PACKAGES IN BOX
THANK YOU
(with arrow pointing at box)

The sign needs to be right over the box. A simpler sign, maybe, would help.

PLEASE PLACE PACKAGES IN BOX
THANK YOU
(with arrow pointing at box)
Sign was purchased on Amazon (twisting the knife a little when their drivers don’t follow the instructions) and is located a little below eye level (as approved by the other property owner).

Tuesday, September 4 (apparently I didn't click "Post Reply):

Not going to say I found the solution, but maybe . . .

IMG_5838_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

I’ll post updates as the other shipping services have their chances.

Friday, September 8:

That didn't last long:

20230908 Amazon.jpeg

The Amazon packages were tight up against the door, so I had to go out through the garage to get at them. When I caught up with the Amazon driver and asked him why he didn't follow the instructions (which I had updated to include reading the sign), he just got in the van and drove off.

It should be noted that the box in the crate was delivered earlier by FedEx, who usually places everything dead-center on the door.

Maybe to solve another possible problem, use a crate with no holes on the side so no one can see the contents from the street.

Chazz pick your battles. This isn't that big a deal, at least you are getting your packages.
Annoying, yes, worth getting all upset?
It's like if you go to a restaurant, you want to be nice to your servers. Not being nice may wind up getting you more than your meal, if you get my drift.

I always give people the benefit of a doubt, and treat them the way I would like to be treated; however, when it’s not reciprocated they don’t get the tip they may think they deserve.

When you pay for service and don’t receive it you have the prerogative to push back.

Back