Somewhat OT: Amazon (and Other) Deliveries (again/still)

I always give people the benefit of a doubt, and treat them the way I would like to be treated; however, when it’s not reciprocated they don’t get the tip they may think they deserve.

When you pay for service and don’t receive it you have the prerogative to push back.
I'm pretty much talking about deliveries here. The wait staff was just an example an analogy. You may find your package banged up against a pole or fence before delivery, or dragged behind the vehicle, or dipped in a lake if you give these people a hard time. They are not being tipped by you. Tread lightly.

I'm pretty much talking about deliveries here. The wait staff was just an example an analogy. You may find your package banged up against a pole or fence before delivery, or dragged behind the vehicle, or dipped in a lake if you give these people a hard time. They are not being tipped by you. Tread lightly.
People that can’t follow simple instructions are not worth the trouble: damaged, mistreated packages result in costly (to the seller) returns. If someone is unhappy with their job they have alternatives: I was and took them.

Admins: please close this thread.

Fedex was so lazy this week.

House is 70 feet from road, porch has a planter blocking it from street.

They place the packages less than 10 feet from the hidden area of the porch, right in the middle of the walkway.

Clear view from street.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Back