Show me where you keep your milling / lathe tools!

it's nice seeing old american gear oiled with original paint. nothing welcome in my shop with a garish candy laquered paint job.

very nice shots - question- are you rehabbing those 6 Wilton bullet vises? Holding them for ransom? Nice collection there but scratching head why they are on a light duty cart. I'm afraid it could fall over. I have an old 6" Wilton bullet just like those, was my dads. You can buy a Bridgeport for what a good bullet will bring on ebay.

Rehabbing? I think the word you're looking for is hoarding...

very nice shots - question- are you rehabbing those 6 Wilton bullet vises? Holding them for ransom? Nice collection there but scratching head why they are on a light duty cart. I'm afraid it could fall over. I have an old 6" Wilton bullet just like those, was my dads. You can buy a Bridgeport for what a good bullet will bring on ebay.
Yes all in a queue to go through / get sorted. The table rolls well and is built like a brick house! Temporary as building a garage and just needed out of the way. Grandfather had a Wilton bullet vise on his bench. When I was very young, I’ve always loved the shape and I went down a rabbit hole and found all of them from the 8 inch down to the 2 inch ‍♂️.

Yes all in a queue to go through / get sorted. The table rolls well and is built like a brick house! Temporary as building a garage and just needed out of the way. Grandfather had a Wilton bullet and
I never cease to be amazed at the wide range of skills exhibited by the participants of this forum. Imagine it. A milking machine in a garage shop!!
oh my, I cannot believe I let that slip through - thank so much! I’ve tried to edit and doesn’t seem to stick! Ugh, I’ll be banished to “Plastic” forever for this

Yes all in a queue to go through / get sorted. The table rolls well and is built like a brick house! Temporary as building a garage and just needed out of the way. Grandfather had a Wilton bullet vise on his bench. When I was very young, I’ve always loved the shape and I went down a rabbit hole and found all of them from the 8 inch down to the 2 inch ‍♂️.
I call mine a 6" bc it opens about 6" but correct must be width of jaw. I am green with envy. Will you dedicate an entire bench to vises? ;-) Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 6.33.05 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4395.jpeg
    IMG_4395.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4396.jpeg
    IMG_4396.jpeg
    585.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4397.jpeg
    IMG_4397.jpeg