No fun turning a 22mm deep socket

For reference my manual states to always have a seat belt on if the ROPS is up.
If the ROPS is folded down, do not wear the seat belt.
makes sense, they are hoping you get thrown far enough away if the roll over protection is not in place.

My current 7510 doesn't have the foldable ROPS while the 7610 did . At home , I never where the belt as I'm always on flat ground . Up north , I wear it as I have some deep ruts and always seem to be over working the tractor . I have an 06 and only have 420 hrs on the meter , but I do use it every day . I have to take the rake off in an hour so it'll fit back into its' spot in the garage . :)

My current 7510 doesn't have the foldable ROPS while the 7610 did . At home , I never where the belt as I'm always on flat ground . Up north , I wear it as I have some deep ruts and always seem to be over working the tractor . I have an 06 and only have 420 hrs on the meter , but I do use it every day . I have to take the rake off in an hour so it'll fit back into its' spot in the garage . :)
Had a 7610 until about three years ago. My wife called it the kaboodle, she drove it daily for spreading manure. We upgraded to a significantly bigger spreader, and the 7610 got traded in slong with another tractor when I got the excavator.

Unfortunately the 7610 had originally been put together by a ham handed mechanic at the dealer, which resulted in several problems over the years. I remember they couldn’t get the undermount mower to clear the rear tires on initial assembly and had rigged it odd. Real Problem was rear tires had over 50psi in them.

I wish I had it back now. I’d put a pto generator on it as a backup for house/shop.

Out of curiosity is 'beet juice' a brand or juice from the vegetable?

I have the 60" undermount deck but I tore it off when I acquired the tractor . I'll never use it to cut grass as I have the zero turns . I use the rake , grader box , posthole digger and stump grinder often . As far as the pto driven generator , yaeh , 18,000 watt would be nice . These things sip the fuel .
Had a 7610 until about three years ago. My wife called it the kaboodle, she drove it daily for spreading manure. We upgraded to a significantly bigger spreader, and the 7610 got traded in slong with another tractor when I got the excavator.

Unfortunately the 7610 had originally been put together by a ham handed mechanic at the dealer, which resulted in several problems over the years. I remember they couldn’t get the undermount mower to clear the rear tires on initial assembly and had rigged it odd. Real Problem was rear tires had over 50psi in them.

I wish I had it back now. I’d put a pto generator on it as a backup for house/shop.

Out of curiosity is 'beet juice' a brand or juice from the vegetable?
It has been used mixed with road salt for winter deicing. Unfortunately, as although it melts the ice, it tends tends to leave a slippery mess. Apparently, it has reduced freezing point lowering capability on its own

No hard knowledge, but I believe it comes from the western sugar beet industry.

Back