New 1340GT in the shop

Looks great! Congrats on getting it all set up.

BTW, that little bit of flicker on the displays X axis is from a little vibration, and should be fixable.

I'm making an assumption here, but most LCD displays should have a setting to filter that out.

In posts #19 and #20, in the thread below, there's mention of the setting on my Ditron and Yihao displays. Perhaps yours has a similar setting somewhere...

I could be mistaken, but I believe your display is made by Delos, for Precision Mathews. If so, according to the one Chinglish Delos manual I could find, the digital signal filtering function is labeled "jazz".

I don't remember mine ever being that clean though. ;)

Enjoy your new toy!

Can you please show me your DRO display in more detail (like graphic display) and if possible a pic of the 9-pin connector pinout from the manual?
I believe I am getting the three axis version of that DRO with my Milling machine.
Again, beautiful machine, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Thanks for the info guys. I have a lot of stuff to figure out about this thing for sure. I trained a little on a mill before I got mine. Not so with the lathe. I'm in no hurry though. Trying to have fun while learning.

I still need to run it in all the gears forward and back and check the power feed for the carriage and cross slide.

Have a very limited amount of cutters, just what came with my Dorian BXA kit. I need to set their height and was planning on making a simple height gauge like Joe Pie showed.

All in good time.

Cletus,

Not sure what you mean but here are a bunch of pictures. If you need something not shown let me know.

8798D9D7-BC84-4F39-BD4D-2AA0FF2D0632.jpeg

D0EC466B-7AC7-4DD8-B6B2-021748C1D511.jpeg

26217F93-6D2B-4F97-9C25-F6C2D201A290.jpeg

37B4C2EB-8387-4821-9B66-076710A00A54.jpeg

Back