Hobby Machinist Group in New Jersey?

ACK!

Thanks man- Saturday, July 13th. I am in Roseland, NJ. 2 minutes off 280, 10 minutes from Exit 145 off the Parkway..

Bernie

I'm up in Sussex county but could travel to meet up with folks. At this time, the 13th of July is open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm good! Sign me up! Sorry for the delay in answering, my laptops all went down last week... nothing left but the cell phone and it does not like the forum software here...
I'll be bringing metal and some plans to the meeting... lets make some Chips!!!

Always fun.

rich

Where are we going to meet? Breakfast someplace? Members house? Any cool metal related expos coming up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Next cool metal expo is next frickin April. Cabin Fever Expo moved to April >:/ ... And NAMES is a week later in Ohio or Michigan.

I was planning on my place in Roseland, Essex Co. Still moving everything in! :)

Bernie

I am!

Oh yeah, it's at my house. :)

Saturday, July 13th, starting at Fairchilds Market on Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, NJ.

10am work for everyone?

Bernie

I am!

Oh yeah, it's at my house. :)

Saturday, July 13th, starting at Fairchilds Market on Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, NJ.

10am work for everyon

I "m in and the time is fine with me. I have some

Of my stuff ready. I'll get busy on the others this week. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Richlevy

I am!

10am work for everyone?

Bernie

Hey, Bernie,

I'm definitely in! I've been looking forward to it! 10:00 AM is great...

See you then...

Back