Eisen 1440EV has Shipped!

I wonder if you could cut out the front “plate” that’s cracked and pin and screw a steel piece in. Once pinned and screwed remachine hole and tapped holes?? I’m real curious on part cost as you are I’m sure. Good luck!

I wonder if you could cut out the front “plate” that’s cracked and pin and screw a steel piece in. Once pinned and screwed remachine hole and tapped holes?? I’m real curious on part cost as you are I’m sure. Good luck!
That's kind of what I was suggesting earlier, before the underside of the part was revealed. But yeah, slice off the whole front, make a new piece and bolt it on. That's what I'd do if a new part was exorbitant. Don't know if jareese has access to a suitable mill, though...

That's kind of what I was suggesting earlier, before the underside of the part was revealed. But yeah, slice off the whole front, make a new piece and bolt it on. That's what I'd do if a new part was exorbitant. Don't know if jareese has access to a suitable mill, though...
I have access to a mill at work, but the handle and cross-slide lead screw need to be replaced as well.

Really a great way to go. Makes so much sense .

Back