What Did You Buy Today?

I have a trailer with 4 lug, 5 inch pattern spindles, needs 4 wheels, I have 1. Just bought 4 VW wheels, correct pattern (maybe) with 3 1/4 inch hole. I need 3 3/4 inch hole. Hopefully can open the hole up with boring head on mill. Trailer was free.

Interesting, fed up with digging chips out of the accordion way cover on Y I'm converting to flat rubber. 24 inches wide to keep the chips from clogging up every nook and cranny.
I use the shopvac to clean them up. I hated the mud flap and I have seen many like Yota wore out between the table and column.

I have a trailer with 4 lug, 5 inch pattern spindles, needs 4 wheels, I have 1. Just bought 4 VW wheels, correct pattern (maybe) with 3 1/4 inch hole. I need 3 3/4 inch hole. Hopefully can open the hole up with boring head on mill. Trailer was free.
Should work.

I use the shopvac to clean them up. I hated the mud flap and I have seen many like Yota wore out between the table and column.
I purchased some quality rubber sheet from McMaster-Carr. I recently removed the accordion way cover to clean, there were chips everywhere. I think they entered at the front and got sucked to the back.

Back