What Did You Buy Today?

Online: $29.50 in 1966 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $285.96 today.
Probably a very nice tool, even in it's day.

Yes: I was having some buyer’s remorse even though I had only made one bid ($62), even though there were some others over $100. Now I am happy a got a bargain!

Another Sine Bar?

Somewhere in the last few weeks I saw a post showing a Kingmann White Mini-Sine bar(I've spent the last couple of days – not full time – searching for the post over the four Forums I belong to and can't find it). Anyway, I had to have one (I know, like many or all of us here I have an addiction), and thanks to eBay I now do:

View attachment 494911
The tool cleaned up nicely and I figured out that the captive SHCS in the body locks the pivoting bar in place. The bottom of the body is V's and has a magnetic sandwiched in it so that you can use it on round stock.

And a bonus: in addition to the inspection certificate dated 1965, under the foam padding in the bottom of the box I found this:

View attachment 494912
Now you have to track down the previous owner, or their surviving relatives, and find out where that Kant-Twist went...and buy it.

Got to have both or its not a set. :oops:

:grin::grin::grin:

Now you have to track down the previous owner, or their surviving relatives, and find out where that Kant-Twist went...and buy it.

@SouthernChap
Now you are just being Evil :grin::grin::grin: :laughing:

Typical English humour at its finest once again! Ooops, was that a tad too sarcastic? hehe :laughing:

Ordinarily I’d agree with you, but I already have three 2” Kant Twists and four no-names: even I have my limits.

Got the small size Eifel pliers and the other style
fce5b4b1398026e4a951049408ebbf25.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Back