What Did You Buy Today?

I’m still trying to figure out what Intrimiks are. The brown and sharp hole,bore mic’s? If I do sell something I’m gonna up my membership level so I can list in the for sale section. Sure don’t want to get kicked off forum for selling stuff when I’m not supposed to. Rather give someone here a deal than a Craigslist reseller.

A set of small torx screwdrivers to repair one of the extruders of the 3D printer.

d7ff5935ad38ab41b718a5861841a63b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m still trying to figure out what Intrimiks are. The brown and sharp hole,bore mic’s? If I do sell something I’m gonna up my membership level so I can list in the for sale section. Sure don’t want to get kicked off forum for selling stuff when I’m not supposed to. Rather give someone here a deal than a Craigslist reseller.

I'm looking forward to seeing your post in the for sale area...

-Bear

Gotta sell something before I can upgrade my account. My SS check doesn’t go far supporting 3.5 people. The .5 is 10 year old granddaughter. Kids always hungry. It is what it is.

I bought some clamps at an estate sale today. Paid a bit too much but I've kinda had a jones for good USA drop forged clamps for a long time.
One 12" and two 9" Armstrong, a 10" Wilton and some little Williams.
Gonna have to stop buying tho.
Or make my clamp hanger longer.

Attachments

• 2024-01-19_03_38_17.jpg
    2024-01-19_03_38_17.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2024-01-20_07_03_36.jpg
    2024-01-20_07_03_36.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 40
At a local antique/junk store, a couple of toolboxes. One was a small Gerstner with a price of $650–way too much. The other was this very clean Kennedy 520:

IMG_1214-dsqz.jpeg

IMG_1222-dsqz.jpeg

Inside was all the original printed matter that came with it:

IMG_1215-dsqz.jpeg

The bonus was that the drawers were brand-new clean but they were not empty:

IMG_1216-dsqz.jpeg

The boxes of bits weren’t empty, either:

IMG_1217-dsqz.jpeg

That’s about 20 3/8” Rex AAA bits, a dozen or so Firth Sterling 1/8” bits, but the big catch was the full box of six Cleveland Mo-Max 1/2” bits, which will definitely have a welcome home in a CXA holder for the South Bend.

Rick “paid an okay price for the box empty, given the like-new condition” Denney

Back