What Did You Buy Today?

Back in the 1980’s Snap On made a “close quarters” ratchet with a similar profile. The ratchet itself was the standard size but only needed to be turned 5* to reset for another pull. I’ve been out of that business for close to 35 years so I don’t know if anything similar is available today.
Wright has these ratchets available , I needed them for the paper plant .

What's a rear remote? Is that a lever for the valve for the three point hitch near the hitch hookup?
Yep. So, there is the control in the cab for the three-point hitch, but there is an additional lever in the cab that controls two hydraulic outlets on the rear of the tractor. I plan on buying a cylinder for the top link of the three-point and controlling it with that rear remote. That will allow angle adjustment of my land plan on the fly.
This tractor also has a lever on the back of the tractor that controls the three-point. This allows you to hook up an implement without opening the cab up to get to the lever. Super convenient!

I bought a Kioti CX2510,, and it was delivered today. I traded in my Kubota B2601 for it.
I sold my 7610 and now have a 7510 . Looking to move up to an L series maybe 39 HP . Was the Kioti in the same $$$$ range as the Botas ?

I sold my 7610 and now have a 7510 . Looking to move up to an L series maybe 39 HP . Was the Kioti in the same $$$$ range as the Botas ?
The Kioti is cheaper by a few thousand. For example, a Kioti CX2510 without a cab but with loader is about $21.5k. My Kubota B2601 is $25.6k today. To get a cab on the Kubota you have to move up to the LX series, and the horsepower starts at 33hp with cab and runs $41k. My Kioti, 25hp with the cab and loader was $29k. One could move up to the CK series in the Kioti which would be 33hp with the cab for $33k, which is actually an awesome deal. It is a frame size larger than the one I purchased. The salesman really pushed me towards that size but I wanted to stay in this smaller footprint.

The B7510 has the LA302 loader which is only good for 675 lbs or so . I can run the stump grinder on the PTO but that tractor jumps when doing a large stump ! :eek: I'm looking at a log mill in the future so more lifting is needed for some of these logs . I'll have to check out the Kiotis before I make a move . :encourage:

The B7510 has the LA302 loader which is only good for 675 lbs or so . I can run the stump grinder on the PTO but that tractor jumps when doing a large stump ! :eek: I'm looking at a log mill in the future so more lifting is needed for some of these logs . I'll have to check out the Kiotis before I make a move . :encourage:
I think the CX2510 is supposed to lift 1100 to full height. I have heard that it will do more than that, but I haven't confirmed. The CK series in the 26hp version lifts around 1300 lbs, but the CK3510 will lift 1800+lbs.
This CX2510 tractor is over 1000 lbs heavier than my comparable B2601.

End of line sale from a large uk machine tools provider:

6925cc77fc84f7ba3bd7e4cb0bf1034b.jpg

Letter punch set
Boring head
Fly clutter.

There should have been a number punch set as well, but that wasn’t delivered for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Ben17484
I'm curious about that boring head. I can't figure out the tool holding arrangement from the picture.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but please post more photos that show how the cutting tool is held.

@Ben17484
I'm curious about that boring head. I can't figure out the tool holding arrangement from the picture.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but please post more photos that show how the cutting tool is held.

I had the same question myself :) Not sure if I can share the link to my other thread on here were I asked the same question and posted more photos:

Adventures of a newbie

(Can you get to my other post through that link? If not, I’ll post the photos here)

This is the link to the item on the website: https://www.warco.co.uk/home/303525-boring-heads-2mt-3mt.html#/1399-end_of_line-4249_3mt

There is only one picture on there though and it wasn’t clear to me from the picture that this wasn’t a ‘normal’ boring head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back