Ultra S/P cutting oil

I tried it and didn't like it.

Its very messy and does not go where you need it. I've even diluted it and mixed in some IPA and really saw no benefit to other options.
I went on Anchorlube's website and requested a sample. I'm going to try brushing it on just for kicks and giggles. I'm really not getting it so far.

I use TapMagic, Anchorlube and WD40. I am cautious with fumes from TapMagic and for the most recent TapMagic I got, it seems to leave a gummy residue that is ugly and hard to clean up. I like anchorlube for thread chasing on the lathe especially, where I can smear it on the die.
WD40 seems to work better than the others on aluminum.

Not being able to find it as single bottles has kept me from making the leap (keep forgetting to call and ask for a 4oz sample).

My go to’s are Viper Venom for steel, AnchorLube for SS/exotics and TapMagic Aluminum (I periodically try BoeLube, ReLion, Lard Oil, Cool Tool II, RapidTap, Relton A-9 & TapMagic Pro; none of which are much better than my top 3).

I went on Anchorlube's website and requested a sample. I'm going to try brushing it on just for kicks and giggles. I'm really not getting it so far.
The only thing it has going for it is you can try it free, it’s all over YT with people brushing it on for milling, and it’s basically a biodegradable soap.

I did have good results coating a tap and filling a blind hole to remove sand blast residue from a couple holes, but regular grease or peanut butter would work as well.

I’m going to try OPs stuff. Seems cheap enough and I’m always on the lookout for something better.

I'm on my last can of tap magic from a case that came from Amazon. Someone here cought that Amazon was selling the whole case for the normal price of one can, I should have bought more at the time.

I think I still have half the case left.

It smokes, and turns black deep drilling aluminum, and it also flash rusted my chuck from the smoke. I'm sure it does well with normal drilling operations.

Back