Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard yesterday that there is a gigantic expedition in the works to sight the Loch Ness monster. They said the largest and most technical in fifty years. They are recruiting volunteers to position themselves around the lake with cell phones and digital cameras. They also plan on using drones flying at night with infrared cameras to detect Nessie's body heat (from a cold blooded monster).

edit: spelling errors corrected

Last edited:
I heard yesterday rhat there is a gigantic expedition in the works to sight the Loch Ness minster. They said the largest and most technical in fifty years. They are recruiting volunteers to position themselves around the lake with cell phones and digital cameras. They also plan on using drones flying at night with infrared cameras to detect Nessie's body heat (from a cold blooded monster).
if they find the minster, maybe they can find the monster too.:p:einstein:

if they find the minster, maybe they can find the monster too.:p:einstein:
I have a dual problem. In addition to failing eyesight, the morning sun coming in my window creates enough glare that I fail to notice those obvious spelling errors. I guess that I should add that the HM spell check doesn't catch them either so its a triple whammy.

OK, and sometimes I just can't spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back