POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Space….

Figured out how to Tetris all my machines and tool boxes into my one car garage and still have space for the project car.

I bought a 27” roller cab to replace the 42” one but I don’t need it and will be returning to HF.

IMG_5292.jpeg
IMG_5293.jpeg
IMG_5294.jpeg

IMG_5295.jpeg
IMG_5296.jpeg
John

Last edited:
$28 for a gallon of pre mix gas , but I got the smaller Husky running . :encourage: Pulled on the 395 a few times and yanked my shoulder out as usual . I'll drain and flush it out and try the new gas today . Have to go to the camp in 2 weeks . :cool:

Space….

Figured out how to Jenga all my machines and tool boxes into my one car garage and still have space for the project car.

I bought a 27” roller cab to replace the 42” one but I don’t need it and will be returning to HF.

View attachment 502716
View attachment 502717
View attachment 502718

View attachment 502719
View attachment 502720
John

Nice job, just be careful turning around (do you need to back out of the garage?

Oh, I have been informed by my Daughter & Granddaughter that the term is “Tetris’d:” Jenga’d is taking things out.

Nice job, just be careful turning around (do you need to back out of the garage?

Oh, I have been informed by my Daughter & Granddaughter that the term is “Tetris’d:” Jenga’d is taking things out.

Yes, Tetris. A lifetime of loading sound and AV gear has given me mad skills, but I can only see what should go where in my shop by moving stuff around. I'll likely never get to your level of organization but I do like to know where stuff is.

The car is only 4' wide and I've got 6' at the narrowest point so plenty of room to pull in straight or back in. Also, will never have a top so can step in over the door. Once it's running it'll probably live under a cover outside during driving season which is pretty much all year around here :grin:

John

The Husky 395XP is up and running ! :encourage: The issue with all these saws and weed whackers seem to be the gas . I was using 90 octane un-ethanol out of the pump and mixed to 50-1 . Gas was only 1 month old . Either bad out of the pump or it went bad sitting here . Only 5 more saws to go , and one whacker . :rolleyes:

I have a member stopping by in 30 minutes looking at the BP . Maybe it'll go , but nobody leaves empty handed ......................dat's the rule ! :big grin:

Yes, Tetris. A lifetime of loading sound and AV gear has given me mad skills, but I can only see what should go where in my shop by moving stuff around. I'll likely never get to your level of organization but I do like to know where stuff is.

The car is only 4' wide and I've got 6' at the narrowest point so plenty of room to pull in straight or back in. Also, will never have a top so can step in over the door. Once it's running it'll probably live under a cover outside during driving season which is pretty much all year around here :grin:

John

Thanks, but I actually meant did YOU need to back out after walking in, or did you have a small area large enough to turn around?

The Husky 395XP is up and running ! :encourage: The issue with all these saws and weed whackers seem to be the gas . I was using 90 octane un-ethanol out of the pump and mixed to 50-1 . Gas was only 1 month old . Either bad out of the pump or it went bad sitting here . Only 5 more saws to go , and one whacker . :rolleyes:

I have a member stopping by in 30 minutes looking at the BP . Maybe it'll go , but nobody leaves empty handed ......................dat's the rule ! :big grin:

I think the only way I got away clean was because you had already given me those chuck jaws (and since I was dressed up -ish from my presentation at Poly, you didn’t want me to get dirty rummaging around).

Our member on here is getting the BP along with other stuff . I'll let him say who he is , somewhat local . :)

Our member on here is getting the BP along with other stuff . I'll let him say who he is , somewhat local . :)
You know, I don't know whether to be jealous of the US based members of this forum or relieved that I'm unlikely to be visiting Maryland (or anywhere in the US, for that matter; even four days in Seville last week, has left me brassic) any time soon.:oops:

At least my bank balance is safe from the terrible danger of visiting your house! o_O :grin:

Back