• Grinding machine

• Blaster or tumbler

• Welder or plasma machine

• CNC

• 3D printer, laser engraver, or other micro CNC

• Wachuko's choice

• Shaper!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I grew up in NJ, taxes are insane there. I moved to CT in 2004 from a 1,000 SF house on 0.15 acres and paid just about the same in taxes as our house here in Litchfield County CT that is 3,000 SF and on 1.5 acres. I got many calls from recruiters to interview for positions in NJ after we left, but that was a hard no to going back. I used to belong to a shooting club in your town before I moved, no idea if they are still there or not, but it was nice going there during the week with nobody around. The people in the development surrounding it probably didn't like it!

Small world, I'm an LRGC member.

The neighbors tried to sue us out of business but the judge shot them down.

It was made clear this would not be tabled again as they got their houses at a reduced price knowing the range was there.

Last edited:
I've always wanted a rocket launcher to come out of the hood of my car... That person doing 40 in the left lane while everyone else is trying to do 80mph deserves to be cleared off the road. Especially if you see the ones that give you the finger when you pass them... For them, I want one in the back of my vehicle so they can see it coming.:devil:
I wish I had one for all the Idiots trying to pass when pulling a 5-ton trailer at 60 mph in a 55-mph zone uphill around a corner with bright yellow double lines separating the lanes. It was quite a show last weekend when it happened. I'll bet the guy passing didn't miss a head on crash by more than a car length. The worst part was that he only stayed on the main road for another mile or so. Then turned off on a narrow country road.. I wonder if he was changing his shorts.

Small world, in a LRGC member.

The neighbors tried to sue us out of business but the judge shot them down.

It was made clear this would not be tabled again as they got their houses at a reduced price knowing the range was there.
Similar thing happened 25 years ago with people who moved in next to the local (International) airport. In this case they sued the city because of the noise. The judge said they should be compensated, and each complainant got $25,000.00. The sad part was that the airport had been there since the 1940's as an Air Force base, and started commercial aviation in the early 1950's. The subdivisions weren't built until the late 1950's.

The houses have turned over to a new generation that's trying the same thing. Somehow it doesn't make sense to compensate someone for noise when moving into a neighborhood that was built nearly 20 years after a commercial airport was in operation.

I wish I had one for all the Idiots trying to pass when pulling a 5-ton trailer at 60 mph in a 55-mph zone uphill around a corner with bright yellow double lines separating the lanes. It was quite a show last weekend when it happened. I'll bet the guy passing didn't miss a head on crash by more than a car length. The worst part was that he only stayed on the main road for another mile or so. Then turned off on a narrow country road.. I wonder if he was changing his shorts.
Or the idiot who cuts in on an 18 wheeler and stomps on the brakes.. I've seen that too many times...
But then I've seen the 18 wheeler acting totally reckless weaving in and out and knocking cars into the shoulder, with out a care in the world.
I wanted to shoot my imagined rocket at that idiot.

I plan on making a notebook listing firearms, machinery and tool along with their current values and notations regarding future valuations in case I expire before my wife.

This way she will have some rough guide of how to sell off things.

I mean, she will then know what I actually paid for things, but what is she going to do, kill me?
My son will get most of my stuff....

I remember watching on discover or history, a show on military weapons, and I just call him Sarge, he was a marine I think, who got into acting, they had one inside a tin barn, and cut the barn apart. It was so cool. The wall just fell away.

I remember watching on discover or history, a show on military weapons, and I just call him Sarge, he was a marine I think, who got into acting, they had one inside a tin barn, and cut the barn apart. It was so cool. The wall just fell away.

th-23202242.jpg

R. Lee Ermey?

Last edited:
Back