What Cameras Are You Using In The Shop

i phone unless i want to get closer...that's a we bit more complicated.;-)

1sA.jpg

i phone unless i want to get closer...that's a we bit more complicated.;-)

Hey ToolMaster, Is that your picture of the fly? It is a stunning photo! What equipment did you use for that?
Thanks,
-brino

I find my cell phone camera to be one of best and simplest I've ever used (including a big DSLR with removable lenses).
It's a Samsung Note-3.
-brino

I use a Cannon PowerShot A4000IS, cheap and easy to use. Don't know what the current model is

Thank you all for your help.

I understand the benefits of the phone camera, but it is limited.

Based on the comments, I figured a point and shoot would suffice.mI then decided to go and talk to the folks at my local camera store. This is what they recommended:

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Water...p/B00UKV5E4Q/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

A tough camera seemed a good idea for a shop. Then after seeing the macro function in use (lens about 1/2" from the subject), I decided to buy. The amazon reviews are mixed, but I have had very good experiences with Olympus point-and-shoots. I will see.

Again, thank you all for your time. Y'all made the choice easier AND more informed.

Merry Holidays,

Tom

I have a kindle fire my kids got me. I use it for everything photos, video, bolt circle calculator and more. Plus it's simple enough for me to use.

Back