THAT'S IT!!!! Janitor Accesories for all!!!!

When all else fails take your glasses off. The tool will jump right out at you because it does not recognize you. I have done this for eons and it never fails. ROTFLMAO

"Billy G"

paint the new keys fluorescent orange or green and add a strobe lite
I didn't add the strobe, but I did paint my broom and shovel handle fluorescent orange because I could never spot them when I was looking for them. They would just blend in with the backgroundo_O

When I was a kid my Dad would blame me for all lost/misplaced tools. He was still blaming me 20 years after I moved out! :) Now that he's gone I ask him for help when I can't find something. I sure do miss him but I still feel him with me whenever I use one of his tools in my shop.

After 40 years I solved on of my 'stolen tool' problems. I made half a dozen blocks of wood, drilled for the most commonly used small Allen wrenches. they sit there in order for 1/16 to 3/16. For literally four decades, I never could find the Allen wrench I just put down. Now if I can't find it, I get one from the next block of wood.

I write "Stolen from Cheeseking" on stuff. It's a friendly little reminder every time the absconder uses it .

Learned when I worked in a small shop and was taught by an old mechanic Paint your tools one color, Then when you can find yours in the tool box next to you Shure enough I painted all mine bright blue, And the next time I needed something he handed me a bright blue wrench out of his box, because I could not find mine.

I didn't add the strobe, but I did paint my broom and shovel handle fluorescent orange because I could never spot them when I was looking for them. They would just blend in with the backgroundo_O
I had to do the same to my hand truck, their's a lot of things made of tubing in my shop and they all look the same.

Back