Snowmageddan in Md !

If this GD rain was snow , It would be ******* deep to a tall Indian . What a miserable day here . :(

You were more fun before you retired
This rain is blowing sideways . My shoes are wet . I'm wet . The basement got wet . Other than that all is fine . :eek: Give me a call before this Thursday , I'll make sure the flip phone is charged . :grin:

Tomorrow is our rain day. Might see a little snow tonight, but it will turn to rain. A lot of rain. Multiple inches of rain expected and temperatures in the 50's. Good thing I shoveled off the snow from the flat porch roof. Then it will get cold again. :( Yo-yo temperatures.

I spent the day tearing apart my 3d printer and at this point I am reassembling and upgrading. What an amazing mess I made. Parts, assemblies, hardware, boxes all over the place. Got to finish this in the next couple of days, I expect my wife's amusement will diminish rapidly.

We started with heavy snow from the East, changed over to rain after the first couple inches. Now the winds are starting to switch around to the south and later the West. Had about 1“ of rain by supper. We are in a dry part of the storm for the next few hours but high winds now. Some shoreline flooding with the wind shove.

Heavy rain and 40 to 69mph winds today in Raleigh-wake forest areas. Some flooding. Trees down. Lots of power outages. Ours on. Several friends power off. Heading northeast now.

I really didn’t mind the snow as much as the layer of ice under my feet for 4+ months.

I fixed snowblowers and plows at my shop so it definitely helped the cash flow when there was a lot of it.

I consider where I live now just about perfect, but I was born and raised just up the road from here and love the ocean. Earthquakes don’t bother me since they are pretty rare and shouldn’t cause damage to my 2007 built single story.

Everyone has reasons for where they live. I did enjoy Michigan for the most part. But that season where there was ice under my feet wasn’t my favorite.

John

Here’s a picture of my driveway this Morning to help remind you of what you do not miss. Most area schools canceled this morning, except Charlevoix and south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back