Show Us Your Welding Projects!

Beautiful welds Mr rocket
Thanks much sanddan . Hopefully I can get my milling skills up to par too ... I had some good people help me out with the welding but it's a desert for machinists out here in northeast PA . Video's are great , but no substitute for some face to face mentoring . . . and Hope you heal up fast Paco !
~Steve

Thank you guys, I'm trying to stay positive. The whole medical process is dragging on and a bit frustrating. Recovery time starts after surgery, so I'm ready to get it done and start the count down.
Take care,
Paco

I can sympathize, Paco. My surgeon told me a year......which will be next April. It's hard to "take it easy" and try to rehab, and build muscles back up all at the same time. Frustrating? Absolutely! But you'll get through it.

Welded up 5 beam brackets for the roof support beams ( 4x10's) over the deck off the upper level on the new shop. Got to run some vertical, and it came out ok for doing so little welding the last few years. Took longer to drill all the holes than to it did to make the rest of the bracket. Cheers, Mike
P1010023.JPG P1010024.JPG P1010025.JPG
P1010023.JPG

Thank you guys, I'm trying to stay positive. The whole medical process is dragging on and a bit frustrating. Recovery time starts after surgery, so I'm ready to get it done and start the count down.
Take care,
Paco

Sorry to hear about your injury. Let us know how your doing. I'm about 7 months out on the fractured vertebra and things are getting gradually better. Hope your surgery goes well, and take it slow on the recovery. Come to think of it, I recall you telling me the same thing. Hopefully your a little smarter than me. :) Cheers, Mike

Today is the day, three hours to repair the mess in the left shoulder. No use of the arm for 12 weeks ,then 11-12 months of lite duty. You guys are my inspiration in getting through this ordeal. Thanks for the positive words as always.

Good luck my friend, and try to enjoy some of that time off. Cheers, Mike

Back