PM1340GT Value??

Sale went good. She is gone and I can honestly say I miss it already. I haven't been without a lathe in 15 years.

wrmiller, if yours is similarly equipped as mine described earlier, I'd ask no less than $6500. I let mine go a little cheaper, but not much. I had already committed to this gentleman before I had several other offers. No doubt, I left a little on the table, but that's just how it goes.
Thank you for responding. Mine is similar in that it has a DRO, VFD, and good tooling. No taper attachment though. Mine will be more difficult to sell, in that I want to sell both machines and all their tooling so I'll need to find the right buyer. :)

Thanks again.

I'd be interested in knowing what you eventually sell your lathe for. I am seriously considering selling both of my machines, a PM935TS and a PM1340GT, and all of their tooling around the end of this year. Thanks.
Why are you wanting to sell your machines? Are you upgrading?

I let mine go a little cheaper, but not much. I had already committed to this gentleman before I had several other offers. No doubt, I left a little on the table, but that's just how it goes.
You did the right thing and that's so much more important than the dollar. Good on you!

Sale went good. She is gone and I can honestly say I miss it already. I haven't been without a lathe in 15 years.

wrmiller, if yours is similarly equipped as mine described earlier, I'd ask no less than $6500. I let mine go a little cheaper, but not much. I had already committed to this gentleman before I had several other offers. No doubt, I left a little on the table, but that's just how it goes.
I’m hoping to see a new lathe thread for you soon! Wish I was in a better position to buy yours, but I’ll be patient waiting on mine!

I’m hoping to see a new lathe thread for you soon! Wish I was in a better position to buy yours, but I’ll be patient waiting on mine!
I suspect that you and I are on the same list for the 1340. Sure hope there are no delays, it's been a very long wait so far and still at least two months to go!

Last I checked, it moved from End of July to mid August...
I suspect that you and I are on the same list for the 1340. Sure hope there are no delays, it's been a very long wait so far and still at least two months to go!

I think my mill is still on for July. Which mill are you getting?

I think my mill is still on for July. Which mill are you getting?
I'm not getting a mill yet, not in the budget. I misunderstood the post you made elsewhere about the delay, I thought you were talking about the mill not the lathe.

Yep, here's your post:

"Called PM yesterday to see how my order was going, and learned that the 833TV is no longer expected in July, but in Mid August now. I know things happen, but I am a bit miffed that I had to call to find this out. I am paid in full on over $14K worth of machinery, I kind of figure I deserve updates when things change.

I guess I will take a deep breath, and let it go."

Back