PM1340GT Value??

Whoops! Ok so it’s been a week, so either the mill was delayed, and the lathe was coming later, or I mixed up my post. I’m not going to call again till July though. They are probably sick of me by now! Lol

Yep, here's your post:

"Called PM yesterday to see how my order was going, and learned that the 833TV is no longer expected in July, but in Mid August now. I know things happen, but I am a bit miffed that I had to call to find this out. I am paid in full on over $14K worth of machinery, I kind of figure I deserve updates when things change.

I guess I will take a deep breath, and let it go."

Ok. Just checked a DM with Springer from a week or so ago. Yes, it was the mill that was delayed. Lathe is still on track for late August.

Thanks David for keeping my head on straight!

I dunno man.... I think Jake was asking you the questions and you answered with a "Dave". Might want to re-check the 'head on straight' thingy. LOL:dunno::***** slap:

Ok. Just checked a DM with Springer from a week or so ago. Yes, it was the mill that was delayed. Lathe is still on track for late August.

Maybe we are not on the same order, as my invoice says the 1340 is due at PM early to mid July. Like I said, I'm afraid to ask with all that is going on in shipping right now.

Par for the course...not sure why I thought David Best posted that. Could we blame it on bad eyes and a small phone instead of my slipping faculties? Lol
I dunno man.... I think Jake was asking you the questions and you answered with a "Dave". Might want to re-check the 'head on straight' thingy. LOL:dunno::***** slap:

Well, I went and asked :(

Christian is right, the 1340GT order as well has been delayed to the end of August.

It’s a bit surprising to me that in all of the communications I’ve had with them recently regarding order changes, and all of the changes made to my invoice, that the expected date was not changed when they knew it. Why not just be up front with this?

So now it looks like mid to late September before I see it at my location. Oh well, it’s summer time in the north and I should be outside and not in the shop.

Back