My time has come..........surgery

I must say,we,H-M members,are great at changing the topic. From hip replacement to vacuume cleaners.
:laughing:
We all have a little ADD I think.

Hi Brian.

We are getting there. I started working again on the 16th in my shop. It is going well,but the muscles are still stretching......who can blame them,some of them hasn't worked for the past 13 years:big grin:.

I cant wait for the day that all aches and pains are gone....but I am patient. Like they say....this too shall pass. Thanks for asking Brian.

I did do something a bit stupid today....not that bad but still. I was laying on my back welding a farm trailor frame. But I must say,seeing that I work from home,I have to get money come in because there was none coming in for two months,so I must do what I can. It is nice working on my machines again.

I cant wait for the day that all aches and pains are gone...
If I ever get up without aches and pain and creaks and groans then I'll be pretty sure that I am dead! ;)

I did do something a bit stupid today....not that bad but still. I was laying on my back welding a farm trailor frame. But I must say,seeing that I work from home,I have to get money come in because there was none coming in for two months,so I must do what I can. It is nice working on my machines again.

I am glad you are able to work, even if it's slowly and carefully.
Just keep moving in the right direction; don't over do it!

Brian

Back