Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Probably not

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Not sure/Decline to answer

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Seriously though, just do your best to ignore him (don't feed the trolls).

Having security cameras is a good idea, I use Wyse cams, they're cheap and do everything I need. If your wife has issue with him then you will have to do something, trespassing is a crime and if you have that on camera the police will have to do something about it.

John
I just got some of the same wyze cameras. Really good cameras and cheap! Available on Amazon and Walmart for about $34.

I was ecstatic today to see a “For Sale” sign today in front of this neighbor’s house. What is more, word is that he is moving out of state.

I am honestly going to keep my front yard looking very clean (I live directly across the street) so that he finds a buyer.

I sure won’t miss him when he’s gone!
Give him a case of Bud Light as a parting gift!

I was ecstatic today to see a “For Sale” sign today in front of this neighbor’s house. What is more, word is that he is moving out of state.

I am honestly going to keep my front yard looking very clean (I live directly across the street) so that he finds a buyer.

I sure won’t miss him when he’s gone!
That's great! You really couldn't ask for a better outcome (other than a quick sale!).

GsT

My neighbor directly across the street has filmed us about 5 times, including today. He usually stands out on the sidewalk so as to be obvious. He uses his smart phone.

When he was filming us today, Jack was machining on the knee mill & I was sweeping up.

I have no idea how somebody would have both the time & inclination to do this.

The last time that he was filming involved women & children, & we called the cops immediately. That was about (10?) months ago. I am glad that this time he was filming adult men & a machine, so maybe he is improving.

Any suggestions? My idea is that he would get a hobby or some interest not involving strangers.
If he is filming you on your property without your consent, get a lawyer. In today's world if you are caught videoing private citizens on their private property that citizen has the right to know what you are using their likeness for and can press charges if you do not have permission to video. If you are not a "public" figure and/or you are not involved in a public event, you have the expectation for privacy within your own boarders (yard, garage, house etc...). It is why most companies will have a disclaimer/permission slip included in the hiring package governing the use of any images of you. Perv's and Karen's get nailed all the time for taking pictures and posting them to the net without consent, if it were legal to video without consent then they could post video anywhere.

Back