I would love a Kurt DX6, but why I don't own one.

on the Kurt site in the scratch & dent section DX6 vises are $458.50 maybe that could help offset the high shipping rate, I believe they retain full warranty

I have a Dx633 and an DX6. they both work the same.

I got my DX6 by finding a sale on it and getting a local distributor to price match. No shipping. because it is Canada, I still paid 700$

Its because America has priced itself out of the world market on just about every item we make, even shipping.

What about Amazon? They sell and ship Kurt vices. From website it claims free shipping for up to 70 pounds to alaska / hawaii for prime members. I just bought a DX6 a couple weeks ago and went with local Ohio supplier to save a few coins, but in your case.....

What about Amazon? They sell and ship Kurt vices. From website it claims free shipping for up to 70 pounds to alaska / hawaii for prime members. I just bought a DX6 a couple weeks ago and went with local Ohio supplier to save a few coins, but in your case.....
I went with the Kurt DX4 from Industrial Tool Supply. UPS is actually delivering it as we speak. I'll post a couple pics in a bit. Have to go out for about an hour first.

:) Very happy. Milling machine won't be here for another 5-7 days, but I'll be ready when it does show up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_202214.jpg
    IMG_20200617_202214.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200617_202219.jpg
    IMG_20200617_202219.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 18
:) Very happy. Milling machine won't be here for another 5-7 days, but I'll be ready when it does show up.

Did it come with the sheet metal cover that slides under the static jaw and goes over the screw?

Back