Grizzly T-handle tap wrench question

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Amazon has the 93B for $44.70 with free Prime Shipping, sold by Ontaka (per their profile, they "currently represent Starrett, Spyderco, Fein, Scratch and Peck, Accutec, Tajima, The Door Stud, Simply45, and RG Bullco brands directly") and shipped by Amazon. Starrett's list price is $48.00, plus shipping. Similar savings on the 93A & 93C. Again, sounds like no overhead and they have deals with those companies they represent. If they're big enough, they can negotiate with Amazon so everybody's happy.
No, I understand totally. Just don't particularly like Amazon. Have had some issues. Some just recently. Also have received (verified by actual company) knockoffs with the company brand from Amazon sellers before. I am Leary in both Amazon and eBay especially when buying brand name stuff at brand name prices.

New or used ? I have a box full of holders I'll put up here this weekend . I am downsizing I guess , I don't really need 30 tap holders . :rolleyes:

Really thinking new. Not opposed to used but typically on name brand stuff it is not far enough off from the new price.

Really thinking new. Not opposed to used but typically on name brand stuff it is not far enough off from the new price.
Don't forget the "Vintage, in Original Box" factor: sometimes more than a new one.

Don't forget the "Vintage, in Original Box" factor: sometimes more than a new one.
Absolutley! If it is NOS. but have seen some "Vintage, in Original Box" That also was rusty and roached out. Not saying that MMCMDL your stuff is that way just that some people put a lot of weight on an object being "Vintage" despite the condition. much like this eBay listing linked below.

"Vintage" case in point

Absolutley! If it is NOS. but have seen some "Vintage, in Original Box" That also was rusty and roached out. Not saying that MMCMDL your stuff is that way just that some people put a lot of weight on an object being "Vintage" despite the condition. much like this eBay listing linked below.

"Vintage" case in point
Surprised they didn't call it "Like New."

Want to bet this one ships from Amazon:

New in Box

I wonder who bought the other 28 at twice the Amazon price?

Ended up buying a,b,and c off Amazon.

Starrett's web ordering was not working well. I couldn't even make an account. Never sent me the email to do so. Then kept deleting my cart. Got frustrated and went to Amazon even though I prefer not to use them.

Back