Grizzly T-handle tap wrench question

Another one of those dumb things we own that take up space in the tool sheds .
Here I'm sitting wondering how many sheds you have full of only ratcheting tap handles. :grin:

Here I'm sitting wondering how many sheds you have full of only ratcheting tap handles. :grin:
I think I've posted a pic of the tap and die handles . :grin: Quite an impressive collection , now all I need is something to tap ! :encourage:

I'd tap that!

Hey, @darkzero, I don't think the ratcheting tap handle was the item on offer from QVC. I think it was the prize for "...act now and receive (absolutely free!) your very own combination personal tap turner/ballast object!"

Edit: Correction- "combination personal tap turner/ballast object/self defense keychain/metal detector tester"

Thank you for your answers and sorry I am late to respond, for some reason I was never notified that anyone had responded to my question.
I had never used the ratchet type, a friend of mine said he preferred them. So got me thinking without thinking about clearing chips. I would imagine that to be a royal pain! Thanks for stearing me straight.

I didn't think there would be room with that mechanism located there but wanted to check.

Can anyone recommend a good won't kill the bank brand that hopefully has a set that will handle up to 1/2"?

You can pick up Starretts off of Ebay anytime .

You can pick up Starretts off of Ebay anytime .
I know this is one item that should last a lifetime but most I see on eBay are around $75 each decent looking ones anyway. Would love to own them but was thinking something a little less expensive since I am on a tight budget being disabled and all.

Back