Grizzly T-handle tap wrench question

Yah, I get that and likely will go with Starrett. Just want to figure out which ones will be first

I'll walk down into the basement tomorrow to see what I have . :big grin:

Those have their place, 1 is in the fenderwell of a Ford Triton 2V truck, doing exhaust manifolds.....

I'll walk down into the basement tomorrow to see what I have . :big grin:
Unless looking to downsize that is not needed. Likely will buy A,B and C style. Little pricey but when I need them I will have them.

Starrett 93A/B/C set would be ~$140 on Amazon.
Was that a listing with all three as a set or did you look up individual wrenches? If a set, do you have a link as I am not seeing it.
I prefer never to buy from Amazon but at times it is the best bet.

Was that a listing with all three as a set or did you look up individual wrenches? If a set, do you have a link as I am not seeing it.
I prefer never to buy from Amazon but at times it is the best bet.
Not a set, just the total of the prices so you would have something for comparison.

I try to shop around after finding something on Amazon, particularly tools/tooling. I do the same when shopping on eBay - many times I've found the identical item on Amazon at a lower net price (factoring in shipping and cash-back on my Amazon CC). I've also failed to check Amazon before purchasing on eBay, only to have the item sent by Amazon. Caveat Emptor!

Yes I usually get peturbed when I purchase something on eBay or even a sellers own website only to have that Amazon package show up on the doorstep.

Don't know how it is cheaper on Amazon unless bought and sold by Amazon. I met someone through Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. That sells on Amazon. He stated that Amazon gets 40% of his sales off Amazon. Told me that he wanted to sell American goods but just couldn't compete when they took that much. But, I digress.
Thank you

Yes I usually get peturbed when I purchase something on eBay or even a sellers own website only to have that Amazon package show up on the doorstep.

Don't know how it is cheaper on Amazon unless bought and sold by Amazon. I met someone through Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. That sells on Amazon. He stated that Amazon gets 40% of his sales off Amazon. Told me that he wanted to sell American goods but just couldn't compete when they took that much. But, I digress.
Thank you
They list on eBay for more than what it costs them on Amazon, then have the item drop shipped. Only a couple of dollars, but as long as they cover their eBay fees they're making money without having any overhead.

Oh, I know that, was reffering to Amazon selling cheaper than Starrett themselves. Must buy a ton of these bulk and get a discount but wonder if it really works out for them with Amazon fees.

Oh, I know that, was reffering to Amazon selling cheaper than Starrett themselves. Must buy a ton of these bulk and get a discount but wonder if it really works out for them with Amazon fees.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Amazon has the 93B for $44.70 with free Prime Shipping, sold by Ontaka (per their profile, they "currently represent Starrett, Spyderco, Fein, Scratch and Peck, Accutec, Tajima, The Door Stud, Simply45, and RG Bullco brands directly") and shipped by Amazon. Starrett's list price is $48.00, plus shipping. Similar savings on the 93A & 93C. Again, sounds like no overhead and they have deals with those companies they represent. If they're big enough, they can negotiate with Amazon so everybody's happy.

Back