Drill charts

Yaa sooo, my starrett drill chart came...
Free! And HUGE! lol. Wasn't expecting it so big..
Shawn, did you find out whether you'll be paying any importation fee or CEF (Clearance Entry Fee) ? whether the item was free or not,they can always send us aCEF invoice but I doubt it'll be that much.I'm just wondering if I'll be paying any kind of a fee to Fedex.

Last edited:
Ok, Found a place for the wall drill and tape chart, I will fit the door on a full size freezer. I can even read it without my glasses on, but have to put them back on to find the right drill bit etc. small one is also good, but a little over kill on the package a 3x5 size card came in a package that a 11x17 item would fit in with room to spare.

Shawn, did you find out whether you'll be paying any importation fee or CEF (Clearance Entry Fee) ? whether the item was free or not,they can always send us aCEF invoice but I doubt it'll be that much.I'm just wondering if I'll be paying any kind of a fee to Fedex.
No charge at all.
What's odd tho, the packing slip says it cost $5. however, I paid nothing. No credit card info, no PayPal info, rep did say they are of no charge.

No charge at all.
What's odd tho, the packing slip says it cost $5. however, I paid nothing. No credit card info, no PayPal info, rep did say they are of no charge.
That's good to know although I've heard (if there are any fees to pay) Fedex normally sends the invoice at a later date, all they need is our address but as I mentioned, I don't expect the fees to be much.

The old Ridgid wall calendars, I sure miss them....:)

Oops! we are talking about Starrett wall charts...:(

Back