Drill charts

Wow. That's strange Terry. This is the first image I've uploaded with my phone. Maybe something's amiss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had one at work that had the same layout as the Starrett, PLUS had mm in order of decimal equivalent. It came from David Olson Sales in MPLS, they're now out of business., I'd like to find another like it.

Thanks for the information guys. My Starrett wall chart is on the way, I just got shipping notice. Not one dime spent!

Thanks for the information guys. My Starrett wall chart is on the way, I just got shipping notice. Not one dime spent!
It is not as easy for us north of the border to get our hands on one of those free charts, I just contacted Starrett and asked if I could purchase one (a wall chart or even a pocket size one). we'll see , as long as it's cheaper than ebay, I'll be alright with it.

It is not as easy for us north of the border to get our hands on one of those free charts, I just contacted Starrett and asked if I could purchase one (a wall chart or even a pocket size one). we'll see , as long as it's cheaper than ebay, I'll be alright with it.
The Starrett charts are free. I have one shipping to me right now. I'm in bowmanville.

Thanks Frank!
I've got a lot of small charts some quite small (wallet sized), and then I ordered a couple of the Satarrett wall charts looking forward to something that I didn't
need to put the glasses on for. As soon as I unrolled the charts from the tube I knew that I had a problem. There ain't enough f*********** wall space anywhere in my
shop for a chart of this size. Problem with your solution, as clever as it is, is that there ain't enough open ceiling space in my shop either.:apologize:
I also have several thread and drill charts on my iPhone and iPad, used them on several occasions.

Chuck the grumpy old guy.

Wow. That's strange Terry. This is the first image I've uploaded with my phone. Maybe something's amiss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure what is going on, but it may have to do with the way files get uploaded and saved when done through Tapatalk. We've seen a few other oddities that way, so nothing surprises me.

Back